The role of the Supply Office is to procure all necessary materials needed for daily operation of the university. The procurement process is governed by the R.A. 9184 otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act. It is also responsible for the storage and disposal of supplies and equipment of the university. The Supply Office keeps the inventory of property, plant and equipment and other necessary documents of Cavite State University-CCAT Campus.
Functions and Responsibilities:
· Canvassing of requested supplies, materials and equipment.
· Updating, Posting and monitoring of PhilGEPS account.
· Procurement of supplies, materials and equipment governed by the Government Procurement Reform Act also known as R.A. 9184.
· Receiving and Inspection of delivered items.
· Preparation of various procurement reports.
· Serves as the main support unit of the Bids and Awards Committee.
· Consolidation of Project Procurement Management Plan.
· Semi-annual physical inventory of the university property.
· Disposal of condemned university properties.
· Renewal of registration ad insurance of university vehicles and campus buildings.
· Liquidation of Cash Advances (Operating Expenses).
ALTERNATIVE MODE of PROCUREMENT
(Shopping and Small Value Procurement)
BIDDING PROCESS FOR GOODS AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT QUALITY OBJECTIVES
CvSU aims to provide mechanism for cost-effective and timely acquisition and efficient management of supplies, materials, properties, and services in order to deliver excellent products and services to its stakeholders.
The procurement process includes procurement planning, procurement activities, and contract management in compliance with existing government rules and regulations. The supply and asset management process includes the receipt, inspection and acceptance of delivered goods and services, issuance of supplies, materials and equipment as well as their custodianship, repair and maintenance of equipment, recording and inventory, disposal, and issuance of accountability clearance.