Human Resource Management Office
Human Resource Management Office is concerned with hiring, motivating, and maintaining workforce in the organization. It keeps the personnel data/ documents and also deals with issues related to employees such as training, development, compensation, communication, and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Post and publish vacant positions in the university;
- 2. Evaluate, interview and select qualified applicants for the university workforce;
- 3. Prepare and process appointments and other supporting documents;
- 4. Provide intervention and seminars for the employees;
- 5. Update Personal Services Itemization and Plantilla of Personnel (PSIPOP);
- 6. Update personnel data base/ 201 files;
- 7. Provide service record of employees;
- 8. Provide and certify certification of employment, certification of no pending administrative case, certification of leave credits, and certification of assumption to duty;
- 9. Updates leave record cards of the employees;
- 10. Sign employee clearance;
- 11. Provide certificate of appearance;
- 12. Provide technical support and assistance; and
- 13. Assist in document preparation for retirement/ separation/ resignation.