PHYSICAL PLANT AND SECURITY SERVICES
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE UNIT
The unit is spearheaded by the PPSS Director and consists of five (5) sub units namely; Security services, Repair and Maintenance, Ground Improvement and Landscape, Campus Disaster and Risk Reduction Management, Motor Pool Power and Water headed by unit coordinators. It provides prompt, quality and of highest standards in the delivery of its core functions primarily to the CvSU-CCAT academic community. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: (046) 437-9505 local 221.
- Security Services
- General and Auxiliary Services
- Planning and implementation of infrastructures
- Motor pool services and vehicle dispatching
- Landscaping and ground maintenance
- Building maintenance and repair
- Campus Disaster and Risk Reduction Management
Provide quality Physical Plant and Security Services to the Academic Community and Stake Holders.
To ensure the welfare and security of the students, faculty and staff through better access to well-managed and maintained modern state of the art facilities, technology and academic buildings, sports complex, hostel, student and faculty dormitories, infirmary and cafeteria.
- To make sure that all facilities under the PPSS are operational, well-managed, maintained;
- To enhance collaboration and outsourcing of funds in the construction of campus buildings; and
- Build a caring culture through a secured and safe campus environment which is a safe place to learn, study and grow.
- Out sourcing from other government agencies;
- Utilization of effective technology resources;
- Continuous resource scanning of potential partner institutions;
- Tapping the industry for build-operate-transfer scheme and concessions;
- External linkages with potential partner local and international institutions for collaboration on project implementation.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR PPSS PERSONNEL
- Develop strong staffing PPSS pattern
- Implement staff development plan (degree and non-degree programs) for PPSS staff
- Source scholarship funds from other agencies locally and internationally
- Provide in-service trainings for PPSS Staff
- Enhance and implement PPSS staff performance evaluation system/performance mgt. system
- Initiate job induction, orientation, re- orientation program for new and old PPSS staff
- Initiate productivity and quality mgt. practices
- Ensure fair hiring/Promotion of quality PPSS staff
- Hiring of quality, multi-tasking staff within the required priority fields of the University