DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Program Educational Objectives (based on CMO No. 88 s 2017)
Three to five years after graduation, the graduates of the program should be able to:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Program Educational Objectives (based on CMO No. 87 s 2017)
- Three to five years after graduation, the electrical engineering graduates will be:
- Prepared to undertake research and development.
- Able to conduct system analysis, perform system design and development and implement project management.
- Able to provide appropriate technical support.
- Able to conduct personnel development.
- Able to engage in continuing professional development.
- Able to engage in technopreneurship and practice professional ethics.